Copper & Cask High Rye Bourbon MK-647 r/Bourbon Private Barrel Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- Distilled: Indiana, USA (MGP)
- Aged In: Kentucky, USA
- Bottled: Rhode Island, USA (Copper & Cask)
- ABV: 57.5% ABV
- Age: 6 Years 6 Months
- Barrel #: MK-647
- Mashbill: 60% Corn, 36% Rye, 4% Malted Barley
Details: Barrel Proof, No Coloring, No Filtering, Single Barrel
- Labeling: Custom r/Bourbon Front Labeling
- Tasting Notes: Second verse same as the first, there's a reason I couldn't take just one of these high rye wallopers. This barrel continues the dessert theme of the first while adding in a bit of savory funk, extra barrel char, and a dash of cherry. If you wished high rye drank like even higher rye, this is that barrel, complimenting maple, nougat, butterscotch and tobacco with cherry cordials, heavy barrel char and oak, punchy toffee and enough cracked pepper to balance it all through out. The finish is an oaky marathon, punchy with every step.