Dancing Goat 6yr High Rye Bourbon #6924
This product is currently sold out.
- ABV: 56.7% ABV
- Age: 6 Years, 6 Months
- State of Distillation: Indiana, USA (MGP)
- Bottling State: Wisconsin, USA (Dancing Goat)
- Mashbill: 75% Corn, 21% Rye, 4% Malted Barley
- Info: Barrel Strength, Unfiltered, No Additives, No Coloring
- Labeling: Custom r/Bourbon Labeling On Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Full of tobacco and brown butter, this barrel is all about baking spice, dessert and delightful balance. Warm cocoa on the nose mixed with maple candies and a hint of sweet tobacco. Palate is rich and viscous, proofed nicely with a silky mouthfeel but no aggressive, high octane punch. Caramel, honey, warm rising bread, pepper, clove and nutmeg balance. Pleasant oak for complexity, but not dry, over-oaked or tannic. Long finish that's all brown butter, apple fritter and a crackle of pepper.