Dancing Goat #8303 Limousin 56.4% Single Cask Rye r/Bourbon Private Barrel Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- ABV: 56.4% ABV
- Age: 7 Years (using old label 6yr label)
- State of Distillation: Indiana, USA (MGP)
- Bottling State: Wisconsin, USA (Dancing Goat)
- Info: Cask Strength, Unfiltered, No Additives, No Coloring
- Price: $59.99
- Labeling: Custom r/Bourbon Labeling On Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Punchy on the nose, this rye combines sweet maple, a touch of orange peel, bold clove and spice and a touch of funk for an enticing nose. The palate is soft and layered, "pillowy" to borrow a tasting note a friend once threw out. It's really impressive how layered and silky it is, while remaining easy to drink. Palate is full of honey, orange peel, a touch of cherry and berry, with a long, baking spice finish.