Dancing Goat #9464 9yr 63.3% Limousin Rye Single Barrel r/Bourbon Private Barrel Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- Distilled: Indiana, USA (MGP)
- Aged In: Wisconsin, USA
- Bottled: Wisconsin, USA (Dancing Goat
- ABV: 63.3% ABV
- Age: 9 Years
- Mashbill: 51% Rye, 49% Malted Barley
Details: Barrel Proof, No Coloring, No Filtering, Single Barrel
- Labeling: Custom r/Bourbon Front Labeling
- Tasting Notes: Punchy, rich and fudgy, there's no shortage of rye character on this pour. Cracked pepper, rye spice, butterscotch and graham cracker crust pop on the nose. There's creme brulee, there's a zesty rye note, but the herbal medicinal rye notes are out at recess. There's some fresh rye bread, honey and apple butter. The palate is viscous, the proof certainly helps here, plenty of layers to dig through here. Brown sugar and brown butter combine with another crackle of rye spice, ginger and more apple butter. The finish is long, full of toasted oak, creme brulee, toffee, apple and cinnamon, maple and a wave of rich pipe tobacco.