Dancing Goat & T8ke Present: Dunk Tank Full of Wheat: 9 Year Wheat Whiskey
This product is currently sold out.
- Distilled: Indiana, USA (MGP)
- Aged In: Wisconsin, USA
- Bottled: Wisconsin, USA (Dancing Goat
- ABV: 57.7% ABV
- Age: 9 Years
- Name: Dunk Tank Full of Wheat
- Mashbill: 83% Wheat, 12% Corn, 5% Malted Barley
Details: Barrel Proof, No Coloring, No Filtering, Single Barrel
- Labeling: Custom r/Bourbon Front Labeling
- Tasting Notes: The nose is sweet and inviting, layering in pleasant sweet cream, honey, warm pancake syrup, creme brulee and a dialed up oak character to use baking spice and a hint of char to balance sweetness on the nose. Our prime blending goal was to find a set of barrels with an anchor that bumped up the viscosity on the palate and to push the finish into a longer, more balanced experience. The palate is full of pleasant caramel, sweet honey, vanilla bean, pound cake, buttery icing and brown butter savory character. The finish is long, wheat driven with a pop of oak and a hint of char and tobacco to balance, ending with light fruits, caramel candies, cream and honey. An opulent conclusion to 2023’s Wheat Project with the Goat!