Dancing Goat & T8ke Present: Older & Bolder 9 Year Wheat Whiskey
This product is currently sold out.
- ABV: 61.8% ABV
- Age: 9 Years, 5 Months
- State of Distillation: Indiana, USA (MGP)
- Bottling State: Wisconsin, USA (Dancing Goat)
- Mashbill: 95% Wheat, 5% Malted Barley
- Info: Cask Strength, Unfiltered, No Additives, No Coloring
- Labeling: Fully Custom Bottle Art "Older & Bolder", fully custom back quoting
- Tasting Notes: Older and bolder means what it says. This was the first single cask from the lot that made me say "we need to do something with this!". This is where it all began. There's a touch more oak, spice and candied ginger, a faint pop of tannin on the back palate. The nose in on brand, showing pancake syrup, brown sugar, pleasant tobacco, brown butter and clove. The finish is longer, leaning in with a touch of spice not found in Wheated Welcome.