This product is currently sold out.
The first of its kind, Junipero fearlessly led the birth of American craft gin in 1996. Hell bent on elevating juniper & citrus flavors, the distilling team forged a new path by crafting each batch of Junipero in a small copper pot still, scouring the globe for the most expressive botanicals, and boldly bottling at an unfiltered 98.6 proof. Decades later Junipero is still made by hand in San Francisco and celebrates those who break with convention to pursue an original path.
More firsts. Less Fear. Live Life Unfiltered.
- Aroma: Strong juniper core; crisp and clean with bright citrus notes and herbal complexity
- Palate: Big structure with juniper at the forefront that opens up and reveals its bold personality in the ﬁnish with notes of lemon peel, cardamom and lemongrass
- 94 Points, Finalist | Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2020
- 95 Points, Chairman's Trophy | Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2019
- Best American London Dry Gin | World Gin Awards 2018