Knob Creek Single Barrel Select Rye #10059A r/Bourbon Single Barrel Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- ABV: 57.5% ABV
- Age: 6 Years 10 Months (March 4th, 2016 - Jan 2023)
- State of Distillation: Kentucky, USA (Knob Creek)
- Bottling State: Kentucky, USA (Knob Creek)
- Info: Proofed to 115pf, Unfiltered, No Additives, No Coloring
- Labeling: Custom r/Bourbon Labeling On Bottle
- Tasting Notes: A yin to our WhistlePig's yang, this rye leans all maple all day with big, rich, sweetness and a healthy helping of oak. Sweet maple, pound cake, caramels, a hint of cocoa and espresso and classic toasted oak combine for a decadent palate. Long finish that's full and rich, packed with rye spice, a pop of candied ginger, then back into dessert once again. I find that I never mind Knob Creek Bourbon at 120pf, and the same goes for their rye at 115pf. It's viscous, well textured and drinks almost too easily despite being well north of 100pf. These barrels continue to be a killer intersection of value and quality, and Beam's rye is killer.