KO Distilling #18-0490 Bare Knuckle Rye r/Bourbon Private Barrel Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- Distilled: Virginia, USA (KO Distilling)
- Aged In: Virginia, USA (KO Distilling)
- Bottled: Virginia, USA (KO Distilling)
- ABV: 61.5% ABV
- Mashbill: 100% Virginia Rye
- Age: 4 Years 10 months
- Barrel #: 18-0490
Details: Barrel Proof, No Coloring, No Filtering, Single Barrel
- Labeling: Custom Label On Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Top notch nose packed with creamy sweetness, molasses, cracked pepper and then monster rye spice. The palate is viscous, pleasantly oaky, packed with great rye character. It's like a dialed up New Riff Rye single barrel, notes of cracked pepper, some herbal tea, rye bread, pop of maple sweetness and punchy balsamic, blackberry, reduction, butter cream. Silky viscosity, great texture on the palate. Long finish, maple, rye spice, cracked pepper and a graham cracker finish rocks on for ages.