NULU 7 Year R192 63.9% ABV Rye Experimental Cask Series Extended Apple Brandy Finish
This product is currently sold out.
- ABV: 63.9% ABV
- Age: 7 Years Initial Aging, 11 Months Copper & Kings Apple Brandy Cask Finish
- State of Distillation: Indiana, USA (MGP)
- Bottling State: Kentucky, USA (NULU)
- Mashbill: 95% Rye, 5% Malted Barley
- Info: Cask Strength, Unfiltered, No Additives, No Coloring
- Tasting Notes: Rye takes finishing so well, and it's far from a secret these days. Produced from MGP's 95% rye mashbill, the bold baking spice, pepper, clove, maple and sweet cream blend elegantly with hefty tannin, sweet oak, and notes of apple butter, warm cinnamon, caramel candies and a satisfying pop of acidity to balance it all out. The proof is up there here, bringing with it rich viscosity and adding layers and layers to the combination of savory rye and sweet, brown sugar, apple butter.