NULU B973 Toasted Honey Finished Bourbon r/Bourbon Private Barrel Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- ABV: 58% ABV
- Age: 6 Years + finish time
- State of Distillation: Indiana, USA (MGP)
- Bottling State: Louisville, Kentucky (NULU)
- Mashbill: MGP 36% High Rye Bourbon Mashbill
- Cask: Honey Barrel Finish
- Info: Cask Strength, Unfiltered, No Additives, No Coloring
- Labeling: Custom R/Bourbon labeling on bottle
- Tasting Notes: Dry and filled with baking spice at first whiff, the honey doesn’t take its time showing up though. The nose is full of spice, clove, graham crackers, waffle cone and sweet clover honey. Moderate oak on the nose. The palate unfolds nicely, the toasted bourbon picks up some extra spice, playing great with the honey finishing here. The honey is less syrupy sweet than previous barrels and adds a sweet and savory character to the bourbon. Honey, caramel candies, moderate oak, more waffle cone, pleasant baking spice.