NULU C495 7yr Bourbon Vanilla Cognac Finished r/Bourbon Private Barrel Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- Distilled: Indiana, USA (MGP)
- Aged In: Indiana & Kentucky
- Bottled: Kentucky, USA (NULU)
- ABV: 58.2% ABV
- Age: 7 Years + Vanilla Cognac Cask Finish
- Mashbill: 60% Corn, 36% Rye, 4% Malted Barley
- Details: Barrel Proof, No Coloring, No Filtering, Single Barrel
- Labeling: Custom r/Bourbon Front Labeling
- Tasting Notes: Graham cracker piecrust and sweet waffle cone open up on the nose with rich vanilla, cracked pepper, and creamy sweetness on its heels. The palate has moderate viscosity - a welcome blend of baking spice, pepper, clove and sweet vanilla. The palate is pleasantly natural, not too viscous and there's a pickle of ethanol to pair with sweet buttercream, pipe tobacco, rich baking spice, some rich fruit and currant and a final pop of spice on the finish. This one's a winner for the eccentricity of the holiday season and a unique finish that reminds me of our rolodex of great experimental releases for the program.