NULU C514 7yr Toasted Bourbon r/Bourbon Private Barrel Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- Distilled: Indiana, USA (MGP)
- Aged In: Indiana & Kentucky
- Bottled: Kentucky, USA (NULU)
- ABV: 60.4% ABV
- Age: 7 Years + Toasted Finish
- Mashbill: 60% Corn, 36% Rye, 4% Malted Barley
- Details: Barrel Proof, No Coloring, No Filtering, Single Barrel
- Labeling: Custom r/Bourbon Front Labeling
- Tasting Notes: Thick and rich, this barrel is the bruiser of the week with rich maple, brown butter, baking spice, a pinch of tobacco and opulent creme brulee and toasted marshmallow on the nose. A full 7 years of age and that 36% rye mashbill work great here in tandem with the toasted barrel finish, ramping up both the structure and complexity, as well as the mouthfeel and toasted influence. At 60% ABV, it's stacked with complexity. Warm maple syrup on the palate with bold baking spice, a good deal of oak, toasted marshmallow and creme brulee with an opulent mouthfeel. The finish carries and carries, loaded with sweet buttercream and baking spice, toffee, rich tobacco and complex oak.