Starlight #22-2550-1 Double Oaked Bourbon Single Barrel r/Bourbon Private Barrel Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- ABV: 113.8pf
- Age: 4 Years, 6 Months initial aging, 6mo double oak finish
- State of Distillation: Indiana, USA (Starlight Distillery)
- Bottling State: Indiana, USA (Starlight Distillery)
- Info: Cask Strength, Unfiltered, No Additives, No Coloring
- Labeling: Custom r/Bourbon Labeling On Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Bold and rich on the nose, full of tobacco, orange peel, wafer cookies, sweet cream, a touch of marshmallow and butter scotch. The palate is full and rich, layered with impressive viscosity, the creaminess and tobacco from the nose translates to vanilla bean, a drizzle of butterscotch, rich tobacco and raisin bread on the palate and a long, drying finish with bold cocoa, a touch of butter cream and caramel candies. This whiskey also stands up to bitters with impressive competency - it's perfect with a dash of black walnut bitters for a perfect old fashioned.