Stellum Spirits Perseus J6 Single Barrel Bourbon r/Bourbon Private Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- ABV: 57.57% ABV
- Age: 5 Years, 6 Months
- State of Distillation: Indiana, USA (MGP)
- Mashbill: 75% Corn, 21% Rye, 4% Malted Barley
- Bottling State: Kentucky, USA (Barrell Craft Spirits)
- Info: Cask Strength, Unfiltered, No Additives, No Coloring
- Labeling: Customized r/Bourbon New Stellum Sticker on Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Our first is this delicious 21% rye Perseus J6 release storms the yard with toffee, sweet cream, clove honey and beautiful richness on the nose: vanilla bean, sweet Werther's caramels, a touch of butterscotch and sweet, fresh baked pastries. The palate has a moderate mouthfeel in terms of viscosity, the proof is uber sneaky. At the expense of some viscosity, this is one of the easiest drinking bourbon's we've had in some time, perfect as the mercury climbs and the heat of summer arrives. Packed with sweet cream, honey, cola, a fizzle of blackberry and pleasant oakiness. Long finish, loaded with brown butter, sweet caramels, honey, a pop of root beer and apple butter.