WhistlePig 10yr #173975 Single Cask 105.6pf Cask Strength Rye r/Bourbon Private Barrel Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- ABV: 52.8% ABV
- Age: 10 Years, 6 Months
- State of Distillation: Alberta
- Bottling State: Vermont, USA (WhistlePig)
- Info: Cask Strength, Unfiltered, No Additives, No Coloring
- Labeling: Custom r/Bourbon Labeling On Bottle + Ryedration III Custom Sticker
- Tasting Notes: Big and bold returns once more with a profile driven by warm maple candies, tobacco, spice and clove. Plum, orange and berries combine with honey, funky rye, sweet buttercream, sweet pipe tobacco and pleasant oakiness. The palate is rich and layered, it's got a pleasant viscosity at the proof and it closes out with bold tobacco, rye funk, sweet tea, clove and a dash of orange peel.