WhistlePig #91317 10 Year Single Cask Rye “Bad Mr. Bacon” r/Bourbon Private Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- ABV: 53.15% ABV
- Age: 10 Years
- State of Distillation: Canada
- Bottling State: Vermont, USA (WhistlePig)
- Mashbill: 100% Rye Mashbill
- Cask: 91317
- Info: Cask Strength, Unfiltered, No Additives, No Coloring
- Labeling: Custom R/Bourbon labeling on bottle + Stick Season Sticker
- Tasting Notes: We're back to our regularly scheduled rye notes with this bruiser of a barrel. Sacrificing fruits for extra rye character and oak, this single cask leans hard into maple, brown sugar, rich pipe tobacco, black tea and delicious, funky rye. A touch of balsamic on the finish blends well with a rich palate, punchy and oaky, interlaced pleasantly with caramel, demerara sugar, a hint of barrel char and a crazy satisfying finish.