Cinco Sentidos Cucharillo y Papalome Aficionados Group Private Batch
This product is currently sold out.
- Brand: Cinco Sentidos
- Agave: Papalome y Cucharillo
- Mezcalero: Delfino Tabon Mejia
- Region: San Pablo Ameyaltepec, Puebla
- Information: 10 Cucharillo Penas roasted with 30 Papalome Penas, roasted in underground oven for 4 days, mechanical mill crushed, fermented for 8 days with spring water. Distilled in single pass using three plate copper alembique still.
- Proofing: puntas & colas
Distilled: May 2022
- Bottled: November 2022
- Release Date: November 2023
- Yield: 50 Bottles
- ABV: 49.7% ABV
- Batch: AFISH10
- Tasting Notes: Rich, creamy nose full of strawberry, green melon, honey and a pinch of pepper. Unique and fun, layers of soft fruit, crushed stone and a pop of spice. The palate is earthy and peppery at first, giving way to sweet fruits: strawberry, fuji apple, honeydew and a light touch of bell pepper. Long finish, savory and sweet.