Dancing Goat & T8ke Present: Ahead & Behind 9 Year Wheat Whiskey
This product is currently sold out.
Dancing Goat Presents T8ke “Ahead & Behind” 9yr Wheat Whiskey Single Barrel
- ABV: 61.5% ABV
- Age: 9 Years
- State of Distillation: Indiana, USA (MGP)
- Bottling State: Wisconsin, USA (Dancing Goat)
- Mashbill: 95% Wheat Mashbill
- Info: Cask Strength, Unfiltered, No Additives, No Coloring
- Labeling: Fully Custom Label
- Tasting Notes: First tasting notes read: "huge nose, sweet tobacco, bang bang". Second, third, fourth and proofing tastings all share the same, this cask leans heavier into savory dessert character. No fruits here. Sweet maple candies on the nose pair with caramelized sugar, butterscotch and a dash of pipe tobacco. The palate is rich, full of sweet maple, tobacco, werther's candies, brown butter, a dash of pepper, heavy clove and a pinch of baking spice. The finish moves on more quickly than Reverie, subbing fruit and dessert notes for spice, a pinch of clove and creme brulee all the way out of town.