WhistlePig #173964 106.2pf Single Barrel Cask Strength Rye r/Bourbon Private Barrel Selection
This product is currently sold out.
- ABV: 53.1% ABV
- Age: 10 Years
- State of Distillation: Alberta
- Bottling State: Vermont, USA (WhistlePig)
- Mashbill: 100% Rye
- Info: Cask Strength, Unfiltered, No Additives, No Coloring
- Labeling: Custom r/Bourbon Labeling On Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Peppy and full of flavor, this nose is packed with maple, orange peel, sweet cream, a pop of herbal rye spice and big, big, big caramel. The palate has plenty of oak structure without leaning dry and tannic, blending nicely with sweet cream, a robust salted caramel note, orange peel and orange bitters, toffee and a lovely touch of tobacco on the back palate. Long finish, more sweet than spicy, with caramel, clove, orange peel and a hint of brown butter rolling off.